Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Weekend in Ogden

Hi Family! I hope everybody had a great weekend! Me, Kaden and Lacee went to Mike and Bobi's this weekend and had a great time. Mike & Bobi play on an "over 30" indoor soccer league and they had a game Saturday night. So off we went and I brought my camera! Who'd have known those two can play soccer! I was so impressed :)


On Sunday, we went up by Snowbasin to a tubing hill and played in the snow. Mike went snowshoeing while me and Bobi tubed with the kids. Here are some pictures from that.



This is Kaden and the other is Jalen on the snowboard going off of a jump the boys made.


And here is a picture of all of the kids in the snow!

Lacee, Brendan, Kaden, McKenna and Jalen
It was a fun weekend. Thanks Mike and Bobi :)

3 comments:

  1. How FUN!!!! Go Bobi and Mike! I would die if I had to play soccer. Good thing you two are in shape.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, actually Mike is in shape...he's the one that keeps running even in the snow! The picture doesn't show how I'm fighting for air after playing for 2 mintues!! good thing we have a lot of subs!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! Just wanted to say hi since I just found your blog! I'm excited to see what you are all up to! Had no idea you guys played soccer on top of all your marathons:) Way to go! Talk to you later, take care!!

    ReplyDelete