Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Hinder ROCKS!!!

Okay so 3 weekends ago some friends and I went to the Hinder concert and it was seriously the funnest concert I have ever been too. My 2 friends and I were going crazy the whole night and by the end of the night we could barely hold our heads up. We couldn't even talk after we were screaming so loud. There was some people in front of us that I'm pretty sure didn't know that we were at a rock concert by the way kept looking at us everytime we would scream. It was so funny. If any of you know who Hinder is they sing a song called Go Home and Get Stoned so in the picture where we looked stones we were just following Hinder's advice.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I remember those days....

    You guys "look" stoned very well....

    LOL

    Last time I went to a concert, I took Jalen and McKenna to Boys like Girls.... I swear I was the oldest person in the whole place!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. To be young again! :) Enjoy it while you can.

    ReplyDelete