Friday, February 6, 2009

Lacee turns 5!



Wow! Where did the past five years go? I can't believe my baby is five.
Jessica said last night, "Let's wake up at 3:30 in the morning and re-live
that moment when Lacee was born." I said, "Let's not." I am so thankful
that she got to come to our family and I know that mom had a hand in sending
her to us. She has been the best thing to happen to us. She is so funny and she
rules the roost. She looks up to Jessica and Kaden and wants to do everything
they do already! She started pre-school this past August and I really thought
that I would have a heck of a time with getting her to go and she has just loved
going to school and is actually mad when there isn't any school.
Today she got up and opened a few presents before the other two left for school
and then talked me into letting her open two more after they left.
She got to dance at the Delta High basketball game this afternoon with her little dance group.
She did really good and when she was done she came up to me and said, "That was scary!"
Happy 5th Birthday Lacee! We love you!

1 comment:

  1. Hi family, I am so glad that you have a blog. It is a fun way to keep up on what everyone is doing. Lacee was a cute little dancer tonight. I can't believe that she is 5. Happy birthday Lacee!!! LeAnn

    ReplyDelete