Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Hi Suzy!

Scott would probably love to come play in the dirt with his toys at your house, but it would require him to leave Millard County and I have to prepare him a year in advance if I want him to go anywhere out of the county with me! I've already started with little hints about going on a cruise with the whole family sometime in the next couple of years so hopefully we will get him out of here and into a whole new world! I have assured him that we will not lose the house if we leave for a week, but it hasn't sunk in yet. I will keep working on him :)

As for Jessica, remember when you guys told me about teenagers and how they don't like you? Well, we are at that stage and we don't know anything and we are old. She loves to be with her friends and once in a while, if she needs money, she will speak to us. We hope that sometime soon she gets a job. I know mom is laughing in heaven at this turn of events and I wish I could apologize to her for all the crap I put her through!

I feel bad because I haven't posted anything about her, so tonight if she is in a good mood :) (cross your fingers!) I will take a picture and post it.

No comments:

Post a Comment