Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Update #2

Kaden is feeling a little better today. He had a CT Scan done this morning to determine if we were going to be sent to Primary Children's Hospital or not. Thankfully, he didn't have an abcess (?) around his lungs just plenty of fluid so they are keeping us here in Delta unless he doesn't progress towards getting better. They want him to cough and breathe deep, but it hurts him really bad so he won't. He just holds everything in, including his pee because he doesn't want to move! He didn't sleep at all last night so I'm hoping he gets some rest today. I have been staying overnight with him on a little cot in his room and I am never complaining about my nice comfy bed ever again :) Lacee is missing her big brother very much and made him a really cute get well soon card for him today. They won't let her in to see him so she feels pretty sad.

I will try and keep everybody updated.....

No comments:

Post a Comment