Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Steve's List

A little trivia about Steve:

Jobs I have had:
1. Maintenance Manager
2. Electrician
3. Truck Driver
4. Heavy Equipment Operator

Places I'd rather be right now:
1. At a baseball game
2. Camping
3. Traveling to Florida (winter time only)
4. Riding my bike anywhere

Movies I will watch over and over:
1. Lonesome Dove
2. Man from Snowy River
3. All 3 Bourne movies
4. 8 Seconds

Places I have lived:
1. Delta
2. Salt Lake City UT
3. Ferron UT
4. Provo UT

Favorite place to eat out:
1. Ruby River
2. Olive Garden
3. Cheesecake Factory
4. A resturant in Florida that serves rock shrimp

Places I want to go on vacation to:
1. Jackson Wy
2. San Diego
3. Florida
4. Alaska

Places where I have been on vacation:
1. Florida
2. Branson MO
3. Louisville KY
4. San Antonio

Things I look forward to:
1. Going on vacation
2. Riding my bike
3. Hunting
4. Going to Baseball games

What are my guilty pleasures?
1. Beer
2. Beer
3. Beer
4. Beer

Okay, I tag Amanda! You're it!

No comments:

Post a Comment