Saturday, August 22, 2009

A Few Weeks in the Life of the Stephensens

School started on Wednesday the 19th, summer went by soo fast! Jessica is a junior this year and Kaden is a freshman. Wow, two kids in high school. Lacee is in half-day Kindergarten this year. She actually started school on Thursday. She was so excited to go! This picture was taken on Lacee's first day, not the other two, because they wouldn't let me take a picture of them on their first day! But I made them take a picture with Lacee :) I don't know where my kids got the tall gene from. Jessica is 5'8" and as you can see Kaden is now passing her up. I think they are all going to be taller than me!

The high school has switched to a block schedule this year, where they go to four classes one day and then 4 other classes the next day. So far I think they like it. Jessica and Kaden even have 1 class together.

I sold my minivan and got me a Chevy Malibu. I so love it:) and I'm not a minivan mom anymore!!! YEAH! On August 13th, which was our 21st anniversary, Scott, Lacee and I went to Provo to go out to lunch at Ruby River. On our way back, I got pulled over and he gave me a speeding ticket! How rude! I guess I'm going to have to learn to use the cruise in my new race car!

Jessica got a job (YEAH!) at Hogi Yogi. Cassady also got hired there, but they haven't got to work with each other yet. They were really excited and I'm sure their parents are just as excited for them :)

Kaden is playing football this year for Delta High. He really likes it and is playing on the defensive and offensive line. His first game is Wednesday the 26th in Cedar City against Hurricane. Go Rabbits!!!!

Since I have until 11:00 in the mornings to myself now, I went and got me a membership to the fitness center. My goal is to become healthy and fit and to run a 5K soon!

Not too much else is going on here. Just keeping busy with work and the kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment