Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Amanda's List

OK-Here's some not so interesting things about Amanda!!!!

Jobs I've Had:
1. mom
2. Accounting Assistant/Texas A&M (Whoop!)
3. bank teller
4. ice cream scooper/Baskin Robbins

Places I've Been on Vacation:
1. Flagler Beach, FL (It was WONDERFUL!)
2. Louisville, Kentucky
3. Delta, Utah
4. Bahamas

Movies I'd Watch Over & Over:
1. Chicago
2. Evita
3. all the Harry Potters
4. Fear of a Black Hat

Places I Have Lived:
1. Round Rock, TX
2. Bryan, TX
3. Tallahassee, FL (briefly!)
4. Holly Hill, FL

Favorite Places to Eat Dinner:
1. Dos Salsas (Georgetown,TX)
2. Dia Thai (Georgetown, TX)
3. Manny's Pizza (Flagler Beach, FL)
4. Beach St. Chicken (Jacksonville, FL)

Places I Want to go on Vacation:
1. Alaska
2. Pacific Northwest of USA
3. Redwood Forests of California
4. New Zealand

Things I'd Rather Be Doing:
1. playing on the beach in Flagler
2. camping & hiking with the boys
3. swimming in the pool
4. lying in a hammock, in the shade, with a cool breeze and cold drink

Things I Look Forward To:
1. traveling-seeing North America from coast to coast and top to bottom
2. building Legos with the boys
3. being skinny again one day!
4. watching my boys grow into good men

What Are My Guilty Pleasures:
1. dark chocolate
2. enjoying a drink (or two or .....) with good friends and family
3. Legos
4. tattoos

OK-that's me in a nutshell! I tag.........Cassidy

No comments:

Post a Comment