Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Tag Your It!

Okay family..to get everybody involved in writing on the blog, we are going to play a little game. I will go first and then I will tag somebody else and who ever I tag writes down their answers instead of mine. Get it? Okay here goes........

A little trivia about Jodi:

Jobs I have had:
1. Mom
2. Grocery Checker
3. Secretary
4. I think I am an inventory receiver now! I don't really have a job title. Gary, will you make me up a job title? :)

Places I'd rather be right now:
1. in the mountains camping
2. on a beach
3. at a sporting event
4. asleep in my bed

Movies I will watch over and over:
1. Steel Magnolias
2. Man From Snowy River
3. Pearl Harbor
4. Coyote Ugly

Places I have lived:
1. Delta
2. West Jordan
3. Tremonton
4.

Favorite place to eat out:
1. Ruby River
2. Hoovers
3. Zupas
4. Tepanyaki or Samarai 21

Places I want to go on vacation to:
1. Hawaii
2. Cruise to the Caribbean
3. Cancun
4. Alaska

Places where I have been on vacation:
1. SeaWorld
2. Disneyworld and Disneyland
3. Seattle
4. Washington DC, New York, Philadelphia

Things I look forward to:
1. watching my kids play sports
2. hoping my kids excell in life
3. my bed time
4. going on vacation

What are my guilty pleasures?
1. Lindor Truffles
2. Hot Fudge Sundae
3. Chocolate covered strawberries (okay I like chocolate!)
4. Diet Coke with lime

Okay, I tag Shay! You're it!

No comments:

Post a Comment