Sunday, July 19, 2009

Tag Your It!

Okay family..to get everybody involved in writing on the blog, we are going to play a little game. I will go first and then I will tag somebody else and who ever I tag writes down their answers instead of mine. Get it? Okay here goes........

A little trivia about Shay:

Jobs I have had:
1. T&T Twin Movie Theater
2. Building Cabinets
3. Recreation Center in St. George
4. Walker Lumber

Places I'd rather be right now:
1. At a baseball game
2. Camping
3. Traveling the World
4. on a nice relaxing beach

Movies I will watch over and over:
1. The Sandlot
2. What Happens in Vegas
3. Shrek
4. 8 Seconds

Places I have lived:
1. Delta
2. Ephraim
3. St. George
4. I'm sure there will be more though

Favorite place to eat out:
1. Cafe Rio
2. Texas Roadhouse
3. California Pizza Kitchen
4. Samurai 21

Places I want to go on vacation to:
1. Samoa
2. New Zealand
3. Virgin Islands
4. Figi Islands

Places where I have been on vacation:
1. Florida
2. Atlanta
3. Europe
4. Denver

Things I look forward to:
1. Going on vacation
2. Playing Pickleball with my friends tomorrow!!!
3. Maybe someday getting married
4. Someday having kids of my own so I don't have to adopt anymore (although atleast then I can give them back to their parents)

What are my guilty pleasures?
1. Mountain Dew
2. Pickleball (you guys have probably never heard of it, but it is so fun!)
3. maybe I should just say sports all together (besides golf)
4. Sleeping in

Okay, I tag Suzy! You're it!

No comments:

Post a Comment