Thursday, July 23, 2009

Okay, I will try this and see how it goes:

Jobs that I have held:
1. Deputy Sheriff
2. Radio Dispatcher
3. Tennis Instructor
4. Camp Counselor

Places I have been on vacation:
1. Utah
2. Europe
3. Carribean
4. Hawaii

Places I want to go:
1. Normandy
2. Notre Dame Football game
3. Alaska Cruise
4. Cruise with the Walker family

PLaces I have lived:
1. DeLand, Fl
2. Orange City Fl.
3. Tallahassee, Fl
4. Cleveland, Ga.

Movies I watch over and over:
1. Ben Hur
2. Sound of Music
3. American President
4. Rome Adventure

Places I like to eat at:
1. Wasabi's Japanese
2. Emmy's
3. The Outback
4. Stonewood Grill

Things I rather be doing now:
1. Watching FSU play football (if they are winning)
2. Being on a cruise ship
3. Being in the mountains
4. Riding the mountains on a motorcycle with Zeke.

Things I look forward to:
1. Football season
2. Going to the mountains
3. Amanda and family coming to visit in August
4. Cruise with the Walker family

What are my guilty pleasures:
1. Toll House chocolate chip cookies hot from the oven with milk
2. Wine on Friday nights and sometimes nights in between
3. Spoiling the Grandkids
4. Spending money we don't have


Okay guys, I think I did it. This will be a miracle. And now I tag Bobi. Love to all!

1 comment: