Monday, June 29, 2009

Where did June go?

Hi Family! I took a few pictures this past week and thought I would share :) This is our new garage. Can't have too many garages in your yard! And this is our new deck. Love the new deck. It's nice to sit out there at night. Those are my tomatoes growing in the pots. I hope we have tomatoes this year! Try not to look at the bald spots in the lawn where grass refuses to grow in those two spots.
Kaden's baseball team. We got to finish the year out on Saturday with 2 wins! The boys played some great baseball that day and we are sad it's over already :( Kaden playing first baseAnd then it was Shay's 21st Birthday! Happy 21st! We went to Los Hermanos and ate dinner and had the waiters sing to her and she got a free fried ice cream! She was so embarrassed, but what are families for??Lacee and her best buddy Shay.

1 comment:

  1. I think the porch looks awesome-Kevin would LOVE to have a garage like that to tinker around in!

    ReplyDelete