Thursday, June 25, 2009

GRRRRR....

Last night, we drove to Salem, which is 1-1/2 hours away from Delta, for Kaden's ball game. Everybody arrives at the park and gets changed and we walk up to the field we are supposed to be on and some guy there tells us, "You guys aren't playing tonight, didn't anybody call and tell you?" NO, they didn't call and tell us that! We wouldn't have just drove up here for kicks and giggles! I am so mad. I am wondering if people from Payson to Salt Lake think that we are only a ten minute drive down the road?

So Saturday we are supposed to go to the exact same park and play 2 games. I think I will call the head of Rocky Mountain Baseball to see if in fact they are going to let these boys play some baseball. It's been ridiculous! Between the rain and just flat out cancelling games for no reason, I am ready to strangle somebody!!

Okay, now that I have vented, I feel much better and I am going to have a very happy and productive day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment