Sunday, May 16, 2010

Marathon











Mike ran the Ogden Marathon yesterday! 26.2 miles...one sore foot, a blister on a toe that makes it look like he has 6 toes, but he is ready to run again!




I ran the 1/2 marathon...felt like I was having an asthma attack... but finished anyway...only 4 minutes over my goal time...




McKenna ran the 5K....29 minutes!




Our races are dedicated to the memory of Ethan Stacy, ...I'm sure you have read the stories and if not, you'll have to read about it elsewhere because I can't write it...... and also, to all children who suffer or have suffered because of the actions of adults.... like someone told Mike at the race "because children love to run"...




1 comment:

  1. Congrats you two! What a great accomplishment. Maybe in a few years if Jessica decides to go do massage therapy, she can give you FREE after race massages :)

    ReplyDelete