Monday, January 11, 2010

Hello....

Mom was always going to refinish the piano, but she never did get around to finding somebody to do it. So when I inherited the piano, I stuck it in our garage for 5 years and let it sit there and I was always going to refinish it "one of these days." Well, "one of these days" came along and Scott put it on the forklift last October and brought it around to the big garage. I started sanding on it and got it about 35% done, but then Kaden got sick and it got pushed back into the corner and I hadn't touched it for almost 2-1/2 months. So last Saturday, I decided that I was going to get that piano all sanded if it killed me! I worked on it all day Saturday and I'm happy to report that I am ALMOST done sanding! I just got a few spots where I need to get and then I can start staining it! I'm so excited! I can't wait to finally be done with this project and get it in my house. It has been a thorn in my side for 5 years! Here are the "before" pictures and I can't wait to post the "after" pictures.

Last Friday night, Lacee got to tumble with her tumbling group at halftime at the Delta High boys basketball game. Gary & Sharlene aka Walker Lumber was the halftime $100 sponsor for the half court shot that night also.

Here are some pictures of Lacee's tumbling group:



No comments:

Post a Comment