Monday, November 9, 2009

Back to school......

After 10 days home from the hospital, Kaden was begging me to let him go back to school today! He was getting so bored and tired of sitting around the house. I called the Home Health Care nurse and she said if he felt up to it, then to let him go back. I'm a nervous nelly today. I sent him with a bottle of hand sanitizer, his clamp in case somebody pulls his picc line out and my permission to punch anybody who sneezes or coughes on him! I'm sure he will be fine, but I just don't want to end up back in the hospital again and neither does he.

He put pants on for the first time today and they are so loose! He had to go punch another hole in his belt so his pants would stay up today. I better get a couple of smaller sized pants for him today.

Scott called this morning to see how peaceful and quiet my morning has been, but then he has called twice after that. I told him he was ruining my peace and quiet!

We had a nice weekend. Sharlene, Shay, Jessica, Lacee and I went to the craft fair on Saturday and I spend too much money. But I am justifing it by saying that some of it is for Jessica's birthday and for my Christmas! There, I feel so much better :)

No comments:

Post a Comment