Thursday, September 17, 2009

Mike and I took tuesday off work to celebrate our anniversay, so we decided to go mountain biking... and it kicked my butt!!! literally! I have scratches, scrapes and bruises! My legs are dotted with bruises. It was a little more difficult than I thought it would be. Oh well, it was fun anyway. Next time we'll probably go on an easier trail!

Brendan had his first soccer game last saturday. He had so much fun. He even scored a goal and had the biggest grin on his face. He really loves his preschool class and was so excited to go on a school bus to a field trip this week.

Jalen is busy with football. They have only won one game but they are improving. He had 3 or 4 completed passes this last week.
McKenna is busy with soccer and school and hanging out with friends, and whatever else 14 year olds do!

Someday I'll learn how to post pictures :)

Go Florida State this weekend!!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! Sounds like you guys are as busy as ever:) Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary last week. You go mountain biking for your anniversary and we go to Ruby River to eat...what is wrong with this picture??? LOL

    ReplyDelete