Sunday, January 18, 2009

I hope everybody is not freezing like we are. The high yesterday was only 65 degrees. If this continues we are going to move further south. I can't handle this cold weather. Zeke is semi-retired now so all you young folks keep working and contribute to social security so we can afford to eat and pay our heating bill. Grandma is doing fine, plays bridge with the girls every Monday. The youngest is 82. I had all eight at my house for their Christmas Bridge party. It took me three days to recover. Zeke and I spent a couple of days before Christmas in Texas with Amanda, Kevin, and kids and had a great visit. Other than that, we keep busy, do a lot of Rhett sitting and a little housework. Glad all is well with everyone and all you kids in college, hurry up and graduate and get into the work force - my 401K is now a 201k.

Love to all.

Suzy

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear of your cold weather! We've actually had a few sunny days. You could always come visit us, then when you go back you'll think you're in a heat wave!! McKenna is praying for snow everyday since the snow has all turned to ice!

    Speaking of the weather, when is the best time to vacation in Florida? I'm thinking summer might be too busy at Disney and such, but hurricane season might be more affordable..ha ha!

    Bobi
    (I guess I'll have to figure out how to join this so it doesn't post as Jodi...)

    ReplyDelete